Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh my...




Have we had so much going on in the last two months and still have so much going on in the next two or so months! We just got back off holiday and we had a lovely time, we went to Cornwall England, to the beach! This was my third year going strong keeping the tradition of Chris's family going there, and it was Bentleys second year... last year he was only about 6 months old when we went so I had imagined this year would be different with him, but I was wrong! He HATED yes HATED the ocean he was so scared of it, I think more than anything it was the noise of the waves coming in and he wasnt so fond of the sand either! But he did eventually somewhat warm up to the idea of the sand even though I dont think it is one of his favorite things he has encountered in his little lifetime. We only had one hot day, and well I am not sure what we expected considering we went the first week of October but we were happy with at least the one hot beach day that we got to play in the sand and swim in the sea! After a week of being away and staying in a beach front house, well coming back to reality isnt always that great.. but we do have so much to look forward to in the next couple months! We move into our little humble home on the 28th of October and then in November my baby boy is turning two, I could cry my eyes thinking that he is growing up so quickly but Im so blessed that I spend every day with this sweet and caring litte man of mine... He is the most gentle little creature I have ever met, I honestly dont have one difficult time with him... saying how easy he is Im getting a little nervous to see how our little William will be but oh so excited to meet him and the most exciting part for me is to see Bentley and him together for the first time. Im now going on week 31 of pregnancy and wow is time flying, I had Bentley at 38 weeks so Im thinking William might just decide to make an appearance before his actual due date too, which isnt too bad for me :) I will hopefully get a few more belly pictures up soon for those wanting to see my baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment