Monday, October 17, 2011

So ready...


To meet our new little addition! I had my 31 week appointment with my midwife today and everything is right on track and Im crossing everything I can that he comes early like Bentley, I had bentley at 38 weeks! He finally moved head down, he was transverse (sideways) for the longest time, which doesnt surprise me considering bentley was transverse until 36 weeks! Now I just hope that William faces the right way, Bentley was facing up instead of facing my back, which I delivered him safely but it just took 42 hours to get him moved down the birth canal.. and oh the back labor with Bentley was absolutely awful because he was stuck on my back bone and not to mention he was 9lbs 7oz! I am getting a little nervous about this delivery, but try to just think about end result to see my new little baby boy! I cant wait to see Bentley meet William for the first time...but I am getting terrible anxiety over leaving Bentley to give birth though, he has never been away from me for over 3 hours! Yes we are attached at the hip :) And some updates on Bentley.. He is getting so big, well he has always been big but he keeps getting taller and heavier! His sentences are coming together so well and his vocabulary is blossoming every day... he still is so mellow and has the kindest heart he calls William, Willa its the cutest thing ever! He absolutely loves his wellies (rain boots) always puts them on and says "puddle mommy, puddle!" He is so much fun, this is such a great age, I cant wait until our little William is here to complete our family. Will update again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to seee pics of the lil man! Im soo happy everythang is working at great for u guys! i miss u lots and can't wait to talk got lots to talk about plus i wanna hear about the new place and vacation and everythnang lol! love u and give benny loves! p.s. tell chris and hey :)

    ReplyDelete