Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yes I look and feel...


like Im ready to POP!!! 35 weeks and feeling HUGE is an understatement (please dont judge)!!! Besides that I feel amazing :) I have so much to be thankful for, I get to spend every day with my little boy Bentley and Im carrying another little healthy boy inside of me.. I couldnt ask for anymore! This pregnancy is so different to the one with Bentley, probably because I am way more active this time around.. I will say it and am so embarassed but I gained just short of 50 pounds with bentley, and this time around at 35 weeks I have just gained 20 pounds!!! Yes right, HUGE HUGE HUGE difference, the funny thing is I feel more uncomfortable this time around for whatever reason, I pray that this little one doesnt come out weighing the full 20 pounds I have gained haha. I have come to realize how busy I am going to be with a two year old and a newborn! I have been trying to get all the baby things together and washed and put away and I tell you it is more difficult than it may seem with a toddler that needs my attention at all times and not only the usual toddler stuff, he is getting his two year molars and oh boy he has been kinda high maintenance lately... but I dont want to complain because I have two amazing boys, and a truly amazing husband that I just couldnt live without :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have only gained 20 pounds! I hope I can say that when I reach 35 weeks! :) You look great! I know what you mean, though, because I also feel more uncomfortable with this pregnancy. Balancing two kiddos will be a challenge, but worth it! Excited for you...and myself! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete